// How to use us // How to use our service
How to use the Governance & Social Development Framework
If you need a consultant for any length of time or type of project:
- contact the consultancy services team who will work with you to clarify your terms of reference and discuss timings and other requirements
- once we have agreed on how to work together, we will circulate your terms of reference to the consortium and our wider networks to collect a selection of suitable CVs and present to you within an agreed timeframe
- once you select a candidate/team, we will prepare a proposed budget and send this to both the project officer and contracting officer
- as soon as we receive a contract from you, we undertake all project management, mobilisation and contracting responsibilities
- we will monitor progress and ensure satisfactory completion according to specification and quality standards, including conducting a quality review of deliverables.
To obtain the best range of candidates, we strongly recommend sending your request for proposal well before the desired project start date. Top technical advisers and consultants are often committed many months in advance.
We are flexible in our approach and will adjust our services to meet your needs. When we submit CVs, we can either send a shortlist of suitable candidates or supply you with a wider selection of all qualified and available candidates. If timing is not a critical factor in your project planning, we can also provide a wider selection of candidates available within a window of up to a few months.
Should you require consultants to prepare expressions of interest (EOIs), capability statements or other supporting documents alongside their CVs to aid your selection, please specify this at the point of request and allow additional time. Our team can assist in designing your assessment process if required at the cost of ½ a day.
Flexible response time
Our standard response time is ten working days from receipt and confirmation of request. However, we are flexible on this matter and will work with you to meet your specific needs. We are able to respond to urgent requests within a few days if required, but it should be noted that this may limit the choice of available consultants.